You’re Invited: Your Merdeka Message
Please read, participate, and share.
In conjunction with Merdeka, LoyarBurok has been mind-controlled by His Supreme Eminenceness Lord Bobo to organise a small project. You are all invited to take part.
The premise is simple: If you could say something which would be heard by every single Malaysian this Merdeka, what would it be?
As with all things LoyarBurok, it is up to you what you want to say. There are no limits. It does not have to be serious. It can be damn serious. It can be ridiculously unrelated.
To participate, you have to adhere to the following:
- Write a response to the above, in less than 100 words.
- Email your response to [email protected] with the following email subject: “My Merdeka message“.
- In the email, state your full name, age, and profession. If you are a student, state what you are studying and where.
- If you wish, you can include a small profile photo, which may be used as part of the project.
- The deadline for submissions is midnight on Sunday, 25 August. Send them in early.
Thanks, and we hope to receive entries from many of you!
[Please note that submissions which do not comply with the above will not be used.]
Tags: @loyarburok, LoyarBurokkers, Merdeka
The collective persona of Lord Bobo's minions (yes, all the cheeky monkeys and monkettes). Haven't you heard? LoyarBurokking is a lifestyle. Join us, and your life will never be the same again. Because it's fun.
Posted on 15 August 2013.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0.
Read more articles posted by LoyarBurokkers.